Thursday, June 12, 2008

THE LOS ANGELES EXPERIENCE !!!!!!

are u the BEST PHOTOGRAPHER?





are u the best INTERIOR DESIGNER?

are u and your band the NEXT DESTINY'S CHILD?

are u and your band the NEXT COLDPLAY?



are u THE MOST FABULOUS CLOTHING DESIGNER?

are you the ULTIMATE MAKEUP ARTIST?


well WE WANT YOU!!!!!!!!

We are looking for the best:

VISUAL MANAGERS MARKETING CLOTHING DESIGNERS JEWELRY DESIGNERS SHOE DESIGNERS LINGERIE DESIGNERS INTERIOR DESIGNERS MODELS BARTENDERS PERSONAL SHOPPERS MAKEUP ARTISTS HAIR STYLISTS NANNNIES PR TRAINERS BROKER / REAL ESTATE AGENTS LIFE COACH EVENT PLANNERS, PHOTOGRAPHERS

ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE 6/20!

Change your life today!

Be proud of the reflection in the mirror.

This contest will be the beginning of a new world for YOU!

Show Los Angeles how EXTRAordinary you are!!!

Be featured in 944 Magazine...

expose yourself to thousands of NEW PEOPLE!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

I have been called "The Most Incredible Lifestyle Manger in Los Angeles"... I am ultimately your "perfect accessory". I will make you open up your heart and your head at the same time. With my intelligence, southern charm, & open heart I am the best friend every girl & guy wants. I have an uncompromising spirit of generosity, I am supportive, and a good listener. I am seldom judgemental. I am a blithe spirit and your foundation for a new beginning. With me you will transcend to a place where you have only dreamed of... I will let you look through the eyes of a child while remaining realistic. My first rule is there are no rules. You are my muse and my inspiration. I am a "creature of comfort" & some may say their "warm fuzzy slipper" Treat yourself to the good life and life as you know it will become the simple life. De-clutter your aura and become the person you have dreamt of being... welcome to MY WORLD!! Nice to meet you!!!!!!

...Ms. Ke'asha


*proceeds from these events go to families in foreclosure

I want CHANGE!!!!!!








Online Event Registration - href="http://www.eventbrite.com/">Powered by www.eventbrite.com

No comments: